What an honor! I’ve been blessed with The Liebster Award nomination by my dynamic fellow blogger, Dragthepen21.
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and answer the questions they presented.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy & paste The Liebster Award logo to your blog.
- Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 3,000 followers.
- Create a new list of questions for them.
- Inform them of their nomination.
Liebster Award Questions
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Some place near the water. I was a mermaid in my last life.
2. What is one silly moment you’ve had that you’d like to share? There are so many! I am a major goofball. One habitual thing: Our dog tears up his toys, and I post CSI reports on the toy “deaths.” People love it.
3. What is your favorite dessert? – Anything chocolate.
4. What has been the greatest blessing through blogging? – That the only limit is my imagination.
5. What is your favorite room in your home? – Our bedroom. It is so cozy.
6. Do you have a favorite animal? If so, what is it? I adore butterflies.
7. What is your favorite trait about yourself? – My mild clairvoyance.
8. What is your favorite color? – Red!
9. What is your favorite time of day? – I am morning person, through and through. I love sunrise, the smell of breakfast, and fresh starts to a day.
I choose these 5 recipients of The Liebster Award. Voila!
Joe @Short Story Scribe
Pam @Two-Minute Tuneup
Mark @Word Refiner
Bye for now,
I’m pleased to announce the release of my 8th book, Skoll’s Diary.
Africans and African Americans left Earth in 1900, and went to another planet in The Milky Way to escape mistreatment…
It’s now the year 3005 on that terraformed planet. We get a peek into the life of a bright and sensitive teenaged boy, Skoll, through his journal. He loves his world, but is curious about life on Earth. Then suddenly, an epic event casts him in the middle of a difficult decision. The fate of the planet’s community is in his hands.
Get the book here. I’d appreciate your leaving a review if you read it. Thanks in advance!